Veuillez trouver ci-joint un appel à propositions dans le cadre du projet européen CHARISMA (accès aux archives scientifiques de six laboratoires européens).
Responsable de la filière archives, documentation et bibliothèques
Centre de recherche et de restauration des musées de France
Palais du Louvre - porte des Lions
14, quai François Mitterrand, 75001 Paris
CHARISMA is an EU-funded integrating activity project carried out in the FP7 Capacities Specific
Programme "Research Infrastructures".
The project provides transnational access to the most advanced scientific instrumentation and
knowledge, allowing scientists, conservators and curators to enhance their research at the forefront
of their field.
The ARCHLAB Transnational Access program :
Among other activities, CHARISMA offers free access to the extensive scientific archives of 6
Museums and Research Institutions (analytical and technical data on paintings, sculptures, metal,
• Centre de recherche et de restauration des musées de France, Palais du Louvre, Paris, FR;
• The National Gallery, London, UK ;
• The British Museum, London, UK ;
• Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Firenze, IT ;
• Museo Nacional del Prado, Madrid, ES ;
• Instituut Collectie Nederland, Amsterdam, NL ;
This project will allow the user to be welcomed for a 4 to 5 days period* in the hosting institution.
In his field of research, he will benefit from :
- access to the databases, electronic data and paper archives and documentation
- assistance by the documentation staff
- expertise of a scientist from the host institution.
The users are required to deliver an activity report within two months from the visit and committ
themselves to send a copy of their possible publication.
OPEN CALL : the first call for ARCHLAB Transnational Access applications (2010) is now
open with the deadline of Monday 15 March 2010.
information is available on the CHARISMA
(www.charismaproject.eu) where the application form can be downloaded.
We are looking forward to receiving your proposals.
The ARCHLAB Welcome Desk.
* The user will receive support for travel and subsistence.